The classroom teacher accidentally turned up the furnace

My teacher named Mr.

Smith had a bit of a clumsy streak.

One day, during a particularly chilly winter morning, he accidentally turned the furnace up instead of down in his classroom. At first, the students didn’t notice anything strange. They were too busy taking notes and chatting with each other. But then, as the minutes ticked by, the room started to get warmer and warmer. One by one, the students began to remove their sweaters and jackets, wondering why it suddenly felt like they were sitting in a sauna. They wiped the sweat from their brows and fanned themselves with their textbooks, while Mr. Smith went about his lesson, completely oblivious to the fact that he had turned the heat up way too high. Soon enough, the students were red-faced and panting, desperate for some relief. Some of them even started to feel a bit dizzy from the heat. They tried to raise their hands to tell Mr. Smith that something was wrong, but their arms felt like they were made of lead. It wasn’t until the fire alarm went off that Mr. Smith finally realized his mistake. He rushed to turn the furnace off, but by then, the damage had been done. The students stumbled out of the classroom, gasping for air and drenched in sweat, asking for a glass of chilled water while Mr. Smith hung his head in shame. From that day on, he made sure to double-check the thermostat before class started, and the students never forgot the time they almost melted in their seats.
SEER ratings

Similar Posts